Puppy Application - 2nd Stage
Please choose the desired characteristics of the puppy:
If we don't have what you're looking for in this litter, would you be willing to wait for a litter in near future? (6-12 months):
• A big part of the development of a puppy is learning routines from their environment, families and other animals in the house. Sometimes they can develop unwanted behavior that can have a negative effect in the relationship we have with them.
If that ever happens, do you have any plans on how to overcome those challenges?
For example: Training by you or a professional
• Please tell me, how did you learned about this breed and, what is your experience with large breed dogs?
Please Read This:
First of all, I would like to thank you all for your patience. Due to the high volume of people interested in one of my puppies, I decided to create this 2nd step in the application process. Please don't feel discouraged at all. I'm only doing this to make sure we find the right match for each puppy.
Once a person has been approved as a candidate, the reservation process will be on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- 2 Fawn, Male Puppies are available.
- The price for any puppy is $2,000
- You will receive a Contract, Vaccination Record & 1 year Health Guarantee.
- These puppies come from excellent pedigrees but the litter is not register with any kennel club.
If you're interested in acquiring the AKC registration for these puppies, I could provide it for an additional fee and you would receive it within 6-8 months.
These are the following steps on the selection process:
1- Once selected, I will send an email with a link to place a deposit to reserve a puppy ($300 non -refundable) and, soon after, I will be emailing a receipt for the deposit. the sooner you complete your deposit, the better chances you have to get a puppy. Or you can pay the full amount when you pick up your puppy. (Payment must be in cash).
2- These puppies are ready to go to their forever families.
• If the need arises, are you financially ready to care and provide for a large breed dog?
example: Teeth cleaning ($800+/-) or any other type medical care.
• Do you our your spouse have a stable job?
I know this may feel too personal but, I'm just trying to make sure that these puppies will be well taken care of and they will not be neglected if the financial situation changes at home...... I assume the kids will not be the first ones to go if that happens :)
Please close this window after submitting this form
www.mightymastiff.com • Copyright 2022
2 Male Puppies currently available: